Hello, everyone! As you can see, I’m finally posting an update on what I’ve been doing this month. Sorry for taking so long to get around to it.
- · I had fun this Easter. We went to church, and then we went to a friend’s house for lunch. I had a lot of fun there, especially since I got to play Settlers of Catan, a board game that I really enjoy.
- · My writing has been going well. If you remember from my last news post, I was writing two short stories at the beginning of the month and trying to finish them by Easter. I succeeded, and so I started a novel on Easter. That novel is going very well. I’ve been able to keep up my goal of ten pages a day, which means I’m about halfway done and having a lot of fun.
- · Although I haven’t been doing much photography, I did enter some photos in the a photo contest that I’ve entered in for the past few years. This year, one of my photos, Cherry Blossoms, won best in show for the youth category, and several of my other pictures also won ribbons. You can see the winning pictures on my blog here.
- · School is going well. We’re finishing things up for the year and getting ready for the end-of-year tests. I’m pretty excited about school ending and about most of my summer plans.
- · I semi-recently (around the end of Easter week) read The Hunger Games for the first time. Although I was a little unsure at first, I really enjoyed it and am eagerly looking forward to reading its sequel once we can get it. I’ll be posting a review of it once I finish posting reviews of books by Andrew Klaven, a new favorite author of mine.
Well, that’s about it. Thanks for reading and for waiting so patiently for a post.