Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Merchant's Daughter Review


Author: Melanie Dickerson

Characters: Very good. The good characters were likeable and realistic, and the bad characters are a pleasure to dislike. I especially liked Lord le Wyse.
4/5

Location: Not bad, but a bit confusing. I had a hard time visualizing where some places were in relation to other places.
2/5

Plot: Very interesting! This is the first time I’ve read a remake of “Beauty and the Beast” and I very much enjoyed it. The plot is fairly suspenseful, with a nice amount of action.
4/5

Other: I will note that this book is probably more for older teens, and there is quite a bit of romance involved.

Overall Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.