Writing in Rivendell has tagged me with the awesome "You know you're a writer when . . ." tag! To complete this tag, I have to post four to six signs of being a writer, without knowingly copying anyone else, then tag as many other bloggers as I want.
This will be fun.
You know you're a writer when . . .
1. Something as mundane as watching/listening to your youth group leader play his guitar can inspire a character or scene in your story.
2. You refuse to go anywhere without a notebook, and one of your criteria for bags is whether or not you can fit your preferred size of notebook in it.
3. When someone asks how you are, you generally say "I'm fine" and then tell them about how your novel is going.
4. "Story research" is both what you say to excuse silly/strange things you do and to try to convince yourself that an unpleasant situation isn't as bad as it seems.
5. You've asked your sibling/friend/other family member to do a mock sword fight with you so you can figure out how a scene should go.
6. You think it's perfectly normal to go out in public with a pencil stuck in your braid/other hairdo. Doubly so if said pencil is part of your outfit and you've made sure it coordinates with your clothes.
I may or may not be guilty of all of the above. One of the above may or may not have just occurred tonight.
And for the people I tag:
-Emma of Awkwordly Emma
-IDK323 of World of Panin
-Sarah of Inklined
-Anyone else who wants to do this tag
Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)
Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)