- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to them
- List eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posted by your tagger
- Post the same number of questions for the next set of people
- Tag as many people as you have questions. Or as many as you can come up with.
1. Do you name your electronics?
Not generally, but our family's GPSes do have names. One is Glenda and the other is Penelope.
2. What color is your hair?
3. Do you prefer libraries or bookstores?
4. At this moment, if you could magically have any kind of food (or drink) what would you wish for?
A big slice of apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream.
5. If you had to pick between never drinking tea or coffee again, which would you choose?
I don't drink coffee, so, yeah. But I need my tea!
6. Who is your latest favorite character that you’ve “met” and why?
Eugenides from the Queen's Thief series! He's so devious and yet so innocent about it.
7. Do you own multiple unused journals/notebooks and if so how many?
Yes, though I'm not sure how many. Probably around a half-dozen.
8. In your writing, are you a plotter or a pantser?
I'm a plantser. I plan some, particularly when I'm working on a long project. However, it's never a very detailed plan.
9. What’s your favorite genre?
Fantasy all the way!
10. Favorite theme song from TV or movie?
Probably Sam's theme from LOTR.
11. Happy endings? Tragic? Bittersweet?
Happy endings, please.
1. I like Tangled better than Frozen.
2. I prefer the German version of "Let It Go" to the English version.
3. I occasionally get the two versions mixed up and end up switching back and forth throughout the song.
4. I love cheese and will eat it with a great many things.
5. I also love hummus and would happily eat it every day.
6. Despite the above two facts, I do not combine cheese and hummus. It just doesn't work.
7. I enjoy writing poetry about my inability to get stuff done.
8. Said poetry annoys one of my characters (Ariana, who I had an argument with a few months ago) to no end because it inevitably ends up mixed in with her research materials.
9. I'm rather bad at responding to sarcasm.
10. My favorite writing snacks are M'n'Ms, jelly beans, and Lifesavers.
11. I have no idea what to put for this last fact.
1. Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
2. Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater? Why?
3. You discover one day that you have whichever ability you picked in #2. What's the first thing you do?
4. Who's your favorite superhero?
5. You're inviting three of your favorite fictional characters over for lunch. Who's coming?
6. Also, what are you serving for lunch?
7. While you and the characters are eating lunch, the antagonist from one of their stories shows up. What happens next?
8. Do you like dark characters?
9. Do you have a favorite number? If so, what is it?
10. What's your favorite kind of shoe?
11. Owls or hawks?
And now for the People I Tag. This is always the hardest part of these awards. But I shall do my best.
And I shall stop there because everyone else I can think of, I have tagged many times already. Sorry.
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers and facts and such!
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)