Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Quotes Challenge Day 2

Hello, everyone! In case you missed yesterday's post, I'm currently doing the Quotes Challenge- which isn't much of a challenge, but is fun all the same. Yesterday, I posted a quote by Anne Elisabeth Stengl, and today, continuing my theme of favorite authors, I'll be posting one from Brandon Sanderson.


“The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.”
– Wit, The Way of Kings
And as for my two nominees, I tag Merenwen and Allison. Feel free to do or not do as you please.
Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I will totally get on this soon. : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I look forward to seeing what quotes you pick!

      Delete
  2. Interesting quote! And lovely art to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke. Wit has many interesting quotes . . . you should read The Stormlight Archive and then you'd see for yourself. :D

      Delete
  3. Now there's a quote I would like on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? One of us should get it printed out so we can put it up there.

      Delete
  4. Awesome quote.

    Thanks for the tag! I'll definitely do it. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.