Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Truth of the Matter Review


Author: Andrew Klaven

""Never give in."
Ever since he woke up in a terrorist torture chamber- with a year of his life erased from his mind- Charlie West has been on the run. He has one desperate hope of getting his life back: track down the mysterious agent named Waterman. But in fact, reaching Waterman- and recovering the secrets lost in his own memory- will only increase his danger. Because a team of ruthless killers is rapidly closing in on him, determined to stop him from finding the answers. And the truth of the matter is more incredible . . . and more deadly . . . than he could ever imagine."

Characters: Incredible! The characters are easy to visualize, sometimes frighteningly so. I was glad that we finally find out about whether certain characters are good or bad. I was also amazed by how well the author makes you feel what Charlie’s feeling.
5/5

Location: Good. Like the previous books, it was clear and easy to visualize. Nothing struck me as spectacular, though I did find Waterman’s hideout to be interesting.    
3/5

Plot: Amazing! Many questions are finally answered, though there are still some uncertainties left. The plot is fast-paced and intense, and extremely exciting.
5/5

Other: Wow! That’s all I can say about this book, which is probably the best yet in the series.

Overall Rating: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree this one was the best! Thank you for giving something better then a 4out of5 I will keep looking for a book worthy of a 5 for location, I think I might have found one.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Oh, have you? I can't wait to see what it is, then!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.