Friday, November 22, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 22

Wordcount: 40286 words. Huzzah!
Words Written Today: 2086

Hey, everyone! Today, I thought I'd share my go-to music for word wars/word sprints/writing at the computer.


Celtic music is pretty much my favorite (mostly) instrumental music in the world (second only to LOTR soundtracks). It's also great for when I need to really focus on getting something written, since there's no lyrics to distract me. Also, Adrian von Ziegler's music is pretty awesome. Another of my favorites is his High Fantasy Sountrack, though that's not quite as convenient as the 2 Hours of Celtic Music. Also, with this, there is no way that the music will end before I'm ready to stop writing, because I cannot think of a single time when I've written for two hours straight. (Though, now that I mention it, I'm kind of tempted to try . . . later.)


What are you listening to while you novel?

Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)
Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.