Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome!

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my blog, Dreams and Dragons! I’m Sarah, an amateur writer and photographer. OK, enough about me. You’d probably rather hear about the blog. Well, this blog is about me, my life, writing, and pictures, and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I’ll post stories and parts of stories two or three times a week, and I’ll also post some of my pictures, updates on what I’ve been doing or thinking about, and reviews on books that I’ve read recently. I hope you continue reading, because I’ll be posting part of the Story That Started It All, Knight’s Quest, tomorrow! See you soon!
-Sarah  

2 comments:

  1. This is a test to see if comments are working now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another test to see if comments are working yet.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.