Friday, January 28, 2011

What's Up With Me

Hi, everyone! Today is Friday, that means an update on what I’ve been doing! So, here are some of the more interesting aspects of my week:
  • I had my English midterm today. Was I nervous? Definitely, especially since I didn’t even know I had a midterm before last Monday or so. However, I got 100% on it. (It actually wasn't that bad, I was just surprised since I didn't think that I had midterms.)
  • I simultaneously reached my goal for the month of 31 books and finished reading The Silimarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. The Silimarillion tells about most of the history of Middle Earth from the very beginning to the end of The Lord of the Rings.  If anyone’s thinking of reading it, don’t plan to read it all at once unless you’ve got all day. It is LONG and slightly confusing in spots, although it was fairly interesting.
  • I got a new CD player. So, I have been able to listen to a more varied range of music this week. YES!
  • We got the comment setting fixed so that everyone can comment! (Hint, hint) Sorry about the inconvenience if you tried to comment earlier.
  • It snowed Wednesday night! So, yesterday, my sister and I went out to play in the snow. The highlight of the afternoon was sledding, something that I enjoy, but might not be able to do as easily next year, as my legs are getting so long that we might have to get a new sled that I can fit in comfortably.
  • The picture I showed you yesterday did not win anything at the contest, because it was moved to March. Why? The place we meet at was closed because of the snow. Blitherated beetles.

Well, that’s my week, more or less. And now, I have a question of opinion for you. Thus far, I have posted two parts of a story a week, and it seems to be working fine. However, after I finish posting all of Knight’s Quest, I am considering posting a very long story . . . it’s actually long enough to have chapters. So, I am considering changing my schedule so that I post story parts on Saturdays as well. What do you think? You have until Tuesday the 1st to comment and tell me your opinion. If I get opinions, I’ll consider them. If not, I’ll decide on my own. So, what do you think?
Bye for now!
-Sarah       

    
   

4 comments:

  1. I am the first to voice my opinion (how cool is that) I vote you do not post an extra part of the story. My reasons: you will not have to worry about having to post something on Saturday, and it leaves us in suspense longer.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for commenting! I was beginning to despair that anyone would comment on this subject! Thank you both very much for voicing an opinion! I shall be sure to consider you opinions!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Jessica, thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you like the new and improved version of Knight's Quest thus far!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.