Saturday, October 22, 2011

LOTR and Lays

Hello, everyone! I'm here again with an update on my week!
  • I have gotten absolutely no writing done other than school, converting "The Fall" into "The Lay of Lucius", and writing one random scene. Of these, the random scene was my favorite, both to write and to read after I finished writing it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it'll actually make it into a story or not, since I don't exactly know where the story would go.
  • What I have been doing quite a bit, and will be doing quite a bit in the next week, is reading. On Wednesday or Thursday, I began rereading The Lord of the Rings, after a quick debate between this and The Door Within by Wayne Thomas Batson. Today, I finished The Two Towers, and I plan to finish Return of the King by Monday at the latest. After that, I have Scorpia Rising, the last of Anthony Horowitz's Alex Rider series, to enjoy. Even more exciting than this, my friends lent me a copy of Precisely Terminated by Amanda Davis, the daughter of one of my favorite authors, Bryan Davis. Since I've been rather excited about this book for quite some time, I'm very much looking forward to reading it. 
  • Please don't forget to vote in my poll! At the moment, Story One is winning by one vote. I really would appreciate your opinions, since NaNoWriMo is getting closer all the time. There's only about nine days left!
Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.