Friday, October 28, 2011

A Quick Update

Hi, everyone! I'm here, with a quick update on what I've been doing lately!
  • Thanks a bunch to everyone who voted in my blog! The result is that I'm going to do Story One (the story about Rachelle and the dragon riders), and I have been doing some planning for it over the past few days. So far I have gotten a general "reference guide" for my five main and major supporting characters. I've also designed a continent called Berstru for this world to take place in, and I'm currently involved in figuring out the details of specific countries on that continent.You can see my map of Berstru beside this paragraph. For the record, I didn't do it all in one day, in case anyone was wondering. 
  • Last night, there was a photo contest at the photo club Daddy and I go to. The theme was "Your Best Square", which mean that the image could be of anything you want, but it had to be in a square mat. I entered three pictures, and I won a 1st place and a 2nd place ribbon! I'll post the pictures I entered on Monday so that you all can see them.
  • Earlier this week, I wrote a short story entitled "Titanic Sacrifice" for a contest hosted by Vision Forum. Although it was historical fiction, which isn't my strong point, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope to post it on here after I finish editing it to enter in the contest.
Well, that's about it. Thanks for reading!
-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Berstru looks cool...and congrats on the contest! Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.