Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Charlatan's Boy Review


Author: Jonathan Rodgers

Characters: Excellent! If there’s one thing I’ve come to expect from the books by Jonathan Rodgers, it’s that the characters will be colorful and full of flavor, and the cast of this book fully meets that expectation.
5/5

Location: Good. The setting was easy to visualize, and I didn’t get confused about where the characters were. The one thing I didn’t like was that it took me half the book to figure out whether the story takes place before or after The Wilderking Trilogy.
3/5

Plot: Very good. The storyline is interesting, with plenty of humorous and exciting sections. The only thing I disliked was the way the story ended. It seemed to be over a little too quickly in my opinion.
4/5

Other: This is an excellent book. I very much enjoyed it, and I can hardly wait until Fall 2011 when the next book in the series comes out!

Overall Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.