Saturday, January 21, 2012


Hello, everyone! I’m back, with an update on what I’ve been doing lately.

·        First of all, I’m sorry for the fact that this is late. I meant to post an update last Sunday. However, I ended up spending Sunday in bed with an upset stomach. Thankfully, I’m much better now.
·        Until last Sunday, my story was going very well. After Sunday, however, I kind of took an unexpected break from it because I didn’t feel well enough to work on it on Sunday and after that I just never got around to getting back to it. However, I did get back to work on it yesterday, so I’m hoping that it will start going better soon.
·        What could possibly impede that is the fact that I have five new books to read: The Healer’s Apprentice and The Merchant’s Daughter by Melanie Dickerson and the first three books in The Auralia Thread by Jeffery Overstreet. I’m looking forward to reading them and hope to post reviews of them on my blog.
·        School is going fairly well. I’m currently reading Ben-Hur for one of my subjects, and so far it’s been fairly interesting. Of course, I haven’t gotten very far, but in my experience, if a book starts out interesting, it’ll usually be interesting the rest of the way through too.

Well, that’s about it. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.