So, anyway, on with the tag!
- The first fantasy books (other than fairy tales) that I can remember reading were The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Currently, my favorite word is bumfuzzle, which means confuse, perplex, or fluster.
- I love Laser Tag (though I haven't played it much) and would happily spend an entire day playing it.
- I own the extended editions of The Fellowship of the Ring and The Return of the King.
- I may or may not spend a good bit of this evening watching The Fellowship of the Ring. I want to, but it depends if I'm busy and if I decide I need to write and whether or not I have enough time to watch a decent amount of it.
- Two of my three favorite hairstyles are from the Hunger Games movies: Katniss's braid from The Hunger Games and Prim's braid from Catching Fire.
- I'm hoping to make a Lorien cape (like the ones in The Lord of the Rings) over the summer. I'm also thinking of trying to knit a cape at some point in my life.
- My Camp NaNoWriMo word count is 44,513 words, which means I have 5,487 words left to write before I complete my goal (though not my book).
- I used to always put Parmesan cheese on white rice.
- I have no idea what else to say here.
Emma (a friend of mine from WI)
Um. I seem to be out of people to tag who I know haven't been tagged at least once or twice already. So . . . if you read this, you have a blog, and you feel like doing it, go for it!
Namárië!*- Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)