Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WWW Wednesday 9/11/13

 http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/

To join in, just answer the following questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers:
• What are you currently reading? I'm not technically reading anything at the moment due to severe Unsurius Debatius (commonly known as Indecision), but I'm listening to The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
• What did you recently finish reading? The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien.
• What do you think you’ll read next? As I'll be busy over the next few days, hardcovers are heavy, and I need something I can easily carry in a small backpack, I decided to save Return of the King and Forest Born for next week. Now I'm leaning towards Pride and Prejudice. Or possibly Howl's Moving Castle, depending on my mood.
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)
Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.