- Write at least a page (100 words) a day, 6 days a week. Ideally, I'll actually write every day, but some days (especially Tuesdays) are pretty busy.
- Finish my drafts of Monster in the Castle and Destinies and Decisions. Preferably before the next Camp NaNoWriMo. I can't really start another novel until I've finished these two.
- Work on rewriting Danger in the Tower. I'm up to my second draft on this one, which is usually where I stop editing my stories and novels. However, I'd like to try to publish this series, so I need to do a lot more work on it.
- Enter more writing contests. I always intend to enter contests but don't get anything entered in time. This year, I intend to change that. I especially want to enter the Tales of Goldstone Wood fanfiction contest, since I have a few ideas I really like.
- Do more photography. I really didn't do much photography at all in 2013, and I regret that. It's something I enjoy, but it often gets pushed aside by school, writing, reading, and the internet.
- Keep a semi-regular blog schedule. This was another thing that got pushed aside a lot this year, especially during the summer. I hope that I won't spend 2014 constantly apologizing for not posting.
- Procrastinate less. Yeah, not sure how well this'll work out. I procrastinate so much that I wrote a poem about it. But I can try, at least, and that's better than nothing. Right?
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)