|I want to hug him. Now.|
- You must post to show the award on your main blog.
- You must tag the person who nominated you, in your post.
- You must tag all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated, for this award.
- You must ask your buddies at least fifteen questions on your post.
- You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.
1. What is you favorite aspect of blogging?
Um. I have to choose just one? I suppose I'd have to say sharing my thoughts with others and then reading their responses in the comments.
2. Your least favorite?
Struggling to come up with topics to post about when I don't have TTT, Random Fridays, or NaNoWriMo to help me.
3. What's one of the best books you've read this year?
Not a fair question, precious! I read a lot of awesome, amazing books this year. Buuuut if I have to pick one, I'd have to say Golden Daughter. It was incredible.
4. Describe yourself in five words.
Daydreaming bookworm and aspiring author.
5. If you were supreme ruler of the world, what would be the first thing you'd do?
Organize my dominion so that I didn't look like a dictator.
6. What Disney character do you relate to most? (Yes, I did just ask that.)
Belle, of Beauty and the Beast. We share a love of books and a desire for an adventure or something else outside our ordinary lives.
7. Do you have many siblings?
Nope. Just one.
8. Think of a book, any book at all. Now, what's one thing you would change about that book?
The first book I thought of was Golden Daughter . . . but I can't think of anything I would change about it. No, wait. I just thought of something. I'd insert myself into the book somehow so I could be present for . . . something. Preferably something that wouldn't get me killed.
9. Who is one of your biggest role models? (Besides the obvious answer.)
Hmm . . . probably my mom. She's amazing.
10. Autumn or spring?
Autumn. Spring's better for photography, but autumn has NaNoWriMo, two birthdays, Thanksgiving, and the start of the Christmas season.
11. What's a yet-unreleased book or movie you are really excited about?
The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies is the top movie I'm looking forward to, for obvious reasons. I'm also going to go see it with a bunch of friends from TPS (online school I take German at), which pretty much doubles my excitement. For books, I'm really excited for Poison Crown by Anne Elisabeth Stengl and for The War of Swords by D. Barkley Briggs.
12. Realistic fiction, or speculative? Why?
Speculative! I've always loved fantasy and fairy-tales. They appeal to and fuel my desire for adventure, and they provide an escape from the ordinary.
13. What is one of your favorite non-fiction books?
Er . . . I read very little non-fiction, but I guess I'll say Walking With Frodo. It's a devotional book by Sarah Arthur based on The Lord of the Rings, and it's probably one of my favorite devotionals I've ever done.
14. What's something happening this month that you are really excited about?
Christmas, of course! I have a lot to get done- cards and presents to make and buy, the second half of my Advent poem to write, and more- but Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.
15. Alright then; the last question. You have just had a mysterious ring of great power that can turn the wearer invisible entrusted into your care, and told that it must--must--be destroyed at all costs. What are you going to do?
Not put the ring on, for one thing. And start looking for Gandalf. Or elves. Or hobbits. Or a map to Mount Doom. Oh, and practice a lot more with my bow and arrow, because I'd definitely need it.
Now, my questions:
1. It seems to be tradition, so . . . what's your favorite part about blogging?
2. Is there a song stuck in your head right now? If so, what is it?
3. What's your favorite Bible verse?
4. If you could trade lives with any fictional character for a day, who would you trade with? And at what point in his/her life?
5. What's your favorite Christmas song?
6. What's your least favorite Christmas song?
7. What's the next book you're hoping/planning to read? (For fun, not for school.)
8. Which book/movie villain would you most want to show up on your front doorstep?
9. If said villain showed up, what would your reaction be?
10. If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?
11. What's your favorite place to read/write?
12. Are your bookshelves organized? If so, how?
13. What's one odd quirk of yours?
14. What's one recently written book that your grandchildren will be assigned to read in high school? (Or, to put it another way, what's one recently written book that you think will become a major classic?)
15. Do you like even or odd numbers better?
16. What's your favorite kind of chocolate?
17. What are you going to do after you finish this tag?
I shall tag:
Ryebrynn of Ryebrynn's Random Ramblings
Emma of Awkwordly Emma
Rayne Speryll of Writing in Rivendell
IDK323 of World of Panin
Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks again to Ghost Ryter for tagging me! I hope you all enjoyed reading this!
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)