Saturday, June 25, 2011

Book Sales and My Tales


Hello, everyone! It’s Saturday, and that means that it’s time for an update on what I’ve been doing this week!

·        I have gotten a lot of work done on The Call. All I have left to do is rescue three of my characters from the bad guys’ fortress, which should be easy enough once I figure out exactly how to do it. Of course, I need a little wrap-up scene, but that’ll be fairly easy too.
·        Unfortunately, I have gotten no work done on my other novel. The reason for this is that I’ve been focusing all my attention on The Call in the hopes of finishing it by the end of the month. However, since I should finish it sometime in the next few days, I’ll have time to work on my novel about Destiny Lawrence.
·        Although I’ve been doing all this writing, I’ve still had time to read. Most notable of the books I’ve read lately was Warrior, by Bryan Davis. It was good, though not my favorite. You can expect a review of it to be posted on here after I finish reviewing the Circle Series.
·        Yesterday, Friday the 24th, we went to a book sale. Now, this wasn’t just any book sale. This was the biggest book sale in our area. In the past, I’ve gotten plenty of good deals at it, so on Thursday, I was extremely excited. Then, Friday morning, I somehow managed to forget that it was that day until after we planned to leave. We got there late, but I still found some good books, including Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini and The Burning Bridge by John Flanagan.

Well, that’s about it. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.