Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Against Old

Hello, everyone! I finally have more of my photography to post! This picture was taken Labor Day weekend, when we went down to Charlottesville to see Monticello.


I took this picture when I noticed a very new-looking motorcycle sitting in front of a very old-looking church. The contrast was irresistible, so I took a picture! Of course, when I got home and got around to editing my pictures, I had to change it up a little, so I ended up with this picture!


What do you think? Which photo do you like better? Please comment and tell me! I'd love to hear what you think!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you processed the picture to add contrast between the church and motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.