Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Healer's Apprentice Review


Author: Melanie Dickerson

Characters: Very good. Rose, Wilhelm, and the rest seem interesting and realistic. The good characters are very likeable; the bad characters a pleasure to dislike.
4/5

Location: Not too bad, though I did get a bit confused in some places. Also, I didn’t realize until about halfway through the book that this was actually set on Earth, not in another world.
2/5

Plot: Very good. The plot is an interesting twist on Sleeping Beauty, and though it isn’t as action-packed as some stories, I still enjoyed it. I will note that, being a remade fairy tale, it has a bit more romance than some of the books I read, though it doesn’t have anything bad in it.
4/5

Other: No other comments.

Overall Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.