Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Post of 2012

Hello, everyone! Sorry for taking forever to post. I finally have an update on what I've been doing lately. But first, let me say that this is the first post of 2012! (Too bad it's late, ha-ha.)
  • My story has been going fairly well. It's slowed down a bit in the New Year, since I've had school to do. However, that's to be expected, and since I'm writing something, I'm happy. Currently, I'm mostly just trying to figure out how to keep the plot moving along to where I know what I'm doing again.
  • Christmas and New Year's Eve both went well. We spent Christmas at home, as usual, and we went to the Christmas Eve service at our church. New Year's Eve was spent at the home of our friends, which I very much enjoyed. If there's one thing I like more than writing, it's hanging out with my friends. That fun is doubled when cool games and food are involved, which they were.
  • I've been doing a lot of reading in my free time. I've mostly been rereading books, but I got Dragons of the Watch for Christmas, which was exciting. I plan to post a review on it this coming week. I'm also planning to read The Charlatan's Boy, which is by the same person who wrote the Wilderking Trilogy. (I posted review for these books around the beginning of last year.) 
Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.