Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WWW Wednesdays 9/25/13

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com
To join in, just answer the following questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:
• What are you currently reading? Rise of the Wyrm Lord by Wayne Thomas Batson. I'm also listening to Pride and Prejudice on Playaway.  
• What did you recently finish reading? The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien. 
• What do you think you’ll read next? I don't know. Probably Forest Born since I've been meaning to read it for the last few weeks and I want to find out how the Books of Bayern series ends already.
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)
Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.