Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Quick Request

Hey, friends! Want to do me a favor?
 
I'm in the process of reworking my authorial social media strategy (and by that I mean "actually creating said strategy"), and as I learned over and over again as a PWID major, a big part of that is finding out where your audience is and what they're looking for. So, I've created a brief survey to find out how I'm currently connecting with all y'all, how you prefer to connect with and hear from authors and creators in general, and what you'd like to hear about from me. It should only take a few minutes to fill out, and it'll help me out quite a lot. You can fill it out below or at this link.

 
Thank you all very much for sharing your thoughts! I appreciate the help!
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.