Saturday, July 2, 2011

My (Uneventful) Week


Hello, everyone! Saturday is here again, and that means it’s time for an update on what I’ve been doing lately.

·        The Call is finished! I have finally managed to bring the adventures of Wildflower, Sasha, and Taryn to a close, and I’m quite relieved to be done with it. Not that I don’t like it, of course, but I needed to give another tale a chance.
·        I also managed to get some work done on my novel about Destiny Lawrence, though not as much as I’d like. This is partially due to the fact that I’m not sure what happens next, and all my inspiration seems to be for other work.
·        As if I didn’t have enough to do with trying to figure out what happens to Destiny, I have decided to try a challenge I’ve heard about, in which you’re supposed to try and write a 50,000 word novel in one month. This takes place during the month of July and again in November, and I’m quite excited about it. So far it’s going well, but since it’s only day two, who knows?
·        I have had a severe lack of new books lately, which, though good for the amount of time I have to write, isn’t the most enjoyable experience in the world. Although I have two new books on the way, one on request at the library and one that I bought, neither of them is here yet. I can only hope that they get here soon.

Well, that’s about all. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.