Saturday, July 9, 2011

This Week . . .


Hello, everyone! It’s time for another update on my life and what I’ve been doing!

·        My novel is going well. So far, not only am I on track, I’m also a day ahead! However, I’m a bit unsure of how long that is going to last, with the weekend coming up. This novel is about Kelia Ross, who was the main character of The Right Thing. In my tale, her younger sister, Audrey, disappears, and Kelia has to figure out where she’s gone and how to rescue her. It’s a different kind of plot and setting than I usually write, but I’m having fun with it.
·        Also, I’ve finally gotten some new books! I recently readOut of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis, author of The Chronicles of Narnia. It was rather unusual and not at all what I expected, though it was interesting. I also have two more new books lined up to read as soon as I can: House by Ted Dekker and Song of the Ovulum, the latest book in Bryan Davis’s “series of series”. I’m extremely excited about all three!
·        My Fourth of July went well. We went over to our friends’ house for a barbecue and to watch fireworks, which was fun. I enjoyed getting to see my friends and the food and fireworks were excellent. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any pictures, since I lost track of time and didn’t realize that I still had yet to get my camera stuff ready until we were just about to leave.

Well, that’s about it. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.