Hello, everyone! It’s Saturday, and that means it’s time for an update on my life!
· My novel is going ok, though not particularly well. I managed to get off track in the last few days, and my attempts to get on track aren’t going too well. Hopefully next week will be better.
· Part of the reason why my novel probably isn’t going well is that on Tuesday or Wednesday, I caught a cold, which set me back by a whole day when I just couldn’t write. Thankfully, the cold is mostly gone by now except for a slightly stuffy nose, but the writing damage is done.
· Another possible reason for the lack of work on my novel? The fact that I’ve had a variety of new books to read. This week I enjoyed Perelandra, the second in C.S. Lewis’s Space Trilogy, as well as House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti, and, to my great excitement, Song of the Ovulum by Bryan Davis. Song of the Ovulum, which I read just this morning, is definitely my new favorite by Bryan Davis. A book review on Song of the Ovulum, as well as ones on various other books that I have read this week, will be posted on my blog.
· You may have noticed the tabs along the top of my blog, just below my banner. Well, each of these tabs links you to a new page with one of my stories that I’ve posted here on it! So, you now don’t have to search through posts if you want to read one of my tales; you can just click on the name at the top of my blog to read it all in one place!
· This past weekend, I got to see several of my relatives, including my grandpa, aunt, uncle, and cousin. I very much enjoyed this, since I don’t get to see them very often.
Well, that’s about it. Thanks for stopping bye!