Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WWW Wednesdays: 10/16/13

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com
To join in, just answer the following questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:
• What are you currently reading? Enchanted by Alethea Kontis.
• What did you recently finish reading? The Unusual Suspects by Michael Buckley. 
• What do you think you’ll read next? I'll probably reread Goddess Tithe so I can write my review, but I might read Flyte by Angie Sage instead.
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)
Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

3 comments:

  1. it says, "to join in..."
    does that mean I can answer the questions here in the comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it in the comments, yes, or you can do it in your own blog post.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.