Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WWW Wednesdays 10/2/13

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com 
To join in, just answer the following questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:
• What are you currently reading? Technically I'm not reading anything, but I'm still listening to Pride and Prejudice on Playaway. 
• What did you recently finish reading? Magyk by Angie Sage. I couldn't put it down. 
• What do you think you’ll read next? If I get my way, Hero by Alethea Kontis. I'm first in line to get it from the library, and I'm really excited for it. Of the Woodcutter sisters, Saturday is probably my second favorite. (Sunday beats her by a bit because she's so much like me.)
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)
Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.