Friday, December 9, 2022

WE HAVE STICKERS!

Hey'a everyone! No Friday 5s today because I've been busy with work and getting ready for the tour, but I did want to make sure y'all didn't miss the announcement I made earlier this week, which is that WE HAVE STICKERS!

These stickers portray Alys Gerda and Kai Hatter, the main characters in Through a Shattered Glass, and feature art by the lovely Chloe Grace (@chloegraceartist on Instagram). Want to know how to get one? All you have to do is preorder an ebook of Through a Shattered Glass or order the paperback on release day and submit a proof of purchase by clicking here. I'll send you your stickers after release day, and you can stick them wherever your heart desires. I put mine on my sketchbook with the rest of my character art, and I must say that they look very nice . . .

Supplies are limited, so make sure you submit your preorder soon. Also, I can only provide one set of stickers per person . . . but if you're buying an extra copy as a gift for someone, let me know in the form, and I'll see what I can do.

Preorder TaSG on Amazon || Add to your Goodreads shelf || Request your sticker

By the way, there is still a little bit of time in which to sign up for the Broken Mirrors release tour, so if you're interested, make sure to do that soon! All of the Broken Mirrors authors, myself included, would really appreciate the support.

Ok, I think that about covers it. How excited are you for these stickers? Have you preordered Through a Shattered Glass yet? Please tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I recognized Chloe Grace's art style! She did a good job on these stickers.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.