Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello, everyone! I'm back, with more of my photography! Oh, and if anyone wants to know why there was no update on Saturday, it was because I couldn't think of anything to post about. Anyway, I recently remembered that there were some pictures that I took last September or October that I don't think I posted. So, for the next few weeks, I'll be posting pictures of those. Don't worry, the new Photo Club year starts up soon, so I'll have some new pictures to post because of the contests. Anyway, here's my picture for today!






This is a close up picture of a leaf with a light behind it to bring out the details. Though it didn't turn out as well as I hoped, I don't think it's too bad. This picture is called Gold and Green, probably because I couldn't think of anything more interesting at the time. What do you think? I'd love to know!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.