Words Written Today: 1651
Words I Still Need to Write Today: 16
Writing Music Obsession: 1 Hour of Epic Music (Brunuhville version)
First of all, I'm planning to host a word war on my blog from 3:00-4:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 19. I hope this time will work for everyone; if it doesn't, let me know and I'll try to reschedule.
Second, a friend of mine requested a "Write so many words if . . ." for the Avengers movie, since she liked my LOTR version. I thought others might enjoy it as well, so here it is!
Write so many words if . . .
- Two of the Avengers argue: 75 words
- More than two are in the argument: +5 for each additional person
- Steve and Tony are arguing: +25
- Loki uses the spear to try to take control of someone: 100 words
- Someone is released from Loki's control: 50 words
- Someone says one of your favorite quotes: However many words are in that quote.
- There's a fight/battle scene: 100 words
- +10 words for every Avenger involved
- +50 words if Loki's directly involved
- +20 words if two or more Avengers are fighting each other
- Someone mentions Coulson's trading cards: 25 words
- +10 words if it's Coulson himself
- Tony tries to provoke Dr. Banner: 25 words
- Someone jumps into something without a plan: 75 words
- +10 if it's Tony
-Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)