Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Diviner Review


Author: Bryan Davis      

Characters: Fairly good. Though still not as good as they could be, they were greatly improved from the last book. I enjoyed the fact that the author widened his focus to include some of the dragons as well as the humans. However, I didn’t feel like I knew the characters as well as I should by the third book.
4/5

Location: Not too great. The setting was interesting, but rather confusing, and I had a hard time figuring out where places were in relation to other locations.
1/5

Plot: Fairly good. It’s fast-paced and interesting, with what seemed like a new plot twist every other chapter. However, in some ways, the number of plot twists kind of threw me off because they prevented me from feeling like I knew any of the characters well.
3/5

Other: While a great improvement over Warrior, Diviner is still not one of Davis’s best works.

Overall Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.