Saturday, November 12, 2011

NaNoWriMo and Cupcakes

Hello, everyone! I'm back, with an update on my life!
  • My NaNoWriMo novel has been going very well. I'm over halfway done, and I rediscovered how much fun it is to write dramatic realizations. I also think that this book probably has far more plot twists than most of my stories and novels that I've written, though this is probably because it's also longer than anything else I've written.
  • Inheritance, the latest book by Christopher Paolini, is out! I just got it from the library today, and I'm very much looking forward to reading it. I have one book that I need to read first for a contest, To Kill A Mockingbird, and then we'll find out if I can read Inheritance and stay on track with NaNoWriMo at the same time.
  • Last night, Mommy made some very yummy red velvet cupcakes. These cupcakes were decorated to look like a Narnian shield, like the one Peter uses in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. You can see a picture of them below. The reason she made them is because my birthday is coming up, and we were celebrating with some friends. 
Picture by my daddy
    Well, I guess that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!
    -Sarah

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.