Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inheritance Review


Author: Christopher Paolini

Characters: Very good! I don’t have any real complaints character-wise; all were interesting and colorful. I especially liked seeing more of Angela the herbalist, who will never cease to intrigue me.
5/5

Location: Very good, though not perfect. I will comment that there’s a lot of description, sometimes too much description. Other than that, I once more have no real complaints.
4/5

Plot: Very good! Paolini did an excellent job of tying up all the loose ends from the first three books in this book. The book had plenty of plot twists, far more than I ever expected. I will comment that it moves a bit slowly once or twice, but other than that, it was quite good.
4/5

Other: This book, which has been long-awaited by fans of The Inheritance Cycle all over the world, is a fitting end to the series, but is very, very, very long. It’s so long that it makes one of the Lord of the Rings books look short. Once you start it, you’ll be hard-put to put it down, so I’d advise reading it over a weekend.

Overall Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.