Friday, February 25, 2011

IT'S FINISHED!- My Abridged Week

Hello, everyone! Friday has come around once again, and that means it's time for another update on my life. So, without further ado, my abridged week.

  • ELDEN TALES #2 IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it's finally finished! I think I shall also name it, finally. The title shall be . . . (dramatic pause) . . . Elden Adventures! Also, by finishing this tale, I have written all these this week: a gigantic (for me) battle scene, a scene in which many prisoners are rescued, a scene in which Leilani and a few others confront the leader of the evil people, another scene where a traitor tries to kill all my main characters, and two deaths. Yep, I've been busy. Of course, I didn't have a large number of new books to read, so that helped.
  • There was a photo contest Thursday at the club that Dad and I go to. I got a Third Place ribbon and a Honorable Mention Ribbon. The 3rd place was for "Spoons" and the HM was for "Spot of Color". To see these pictures and others, click here.
  • It, unfortunately, is cold again. It's also windy. Very windy. I nearly got blown away when we went to the library today. I do hope that it warms up soon.

Well, that's my week. Please comment and vote in my polls, especially the Legendary Weapons one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.