Sunday, February 20, 2011

Poll Results: What Did YOU Think of Knight's Quest?

Hello, all! The "What did you think of Knight's Quest" poll is over, and I shall post the results. Thank you to everyone who voted. I really appreciate your opinions.

LOVED it!
  1 (16%)
Liked it.
  4 (66%)
It was ok.
  1 (16%)
Eh. I didn't really like it.
  0 (0%)

Apparently, it was better than I thought. I'm glad that no one said that they didn't like it.

Next two week's poll: a double set. "What should this legendary weapon in one of my stories do?" and "What, if anything, should I do more or less of on this blog?" Please vote in these polls, especially the first one.

Thanks again for voting!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.