Friday, February 11, 2011

What I've Been Doing This Week

Hi, everyone! I have returned with an update on what I’ve been doing! So, here’s a summary of my week:

·        I have gotten a little bit of work done on Elden Tales #2. I hope to finish it sometime next week, since it’s quite long already. Of course, after I finish that, I need to finish Alitene Chronicles #3 . . . which could be tricky since I haven’t touched it in months.
·        I have been trying to read The Lays of Beleriand by J.R.R. Tolkien, which turns out to be poetic versions of several tales from The Silimarillion. Unfortunately, it opened with a poem version of The Children of Hurin, which is probably my least favorite work by Tolkien, excluding The Book of Lost Tales. Of course, I might like it more if I hadn’t read it four times already.
·        I am sick and tired of snow and cold temperatures. I want spring! Of course, March is only a few weeks away. On the other hand, a snowstorm at the beginning of March isn’t unheard of around here.
·        On a pleasant note, I have been reading some excellent books lately, including The Wormling Series by Jerry B. Jenkins and Chris Fabry, for which I will be posting reviews on my blog for the next several weeks (for the first one, click here), and the first book in the Wilderking Trilogy by Jonathan Rodgers. Many, many thanks to Jessica for recommending the series!

Well, that’s all for now! Please comment and vote in my poll!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.