Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Sword of the Wormling Reveiw


Author: Jerry B. Jenkins and Chris Fabry

Characters: Very good. There’s even more variety than in The Book of the King, and the new characters are vibrant and interesting. I found Mordecai to be especially intriguing.
4/5

Location: Ok. The Island of Mirantha was interesting, and there was more description, but I sill got confused in several places.
2/5

Plot: Excellent! This book picks up where The Book of the King left off, continuing the tale of Owen Reeder. Like the previous book, there isn’t much subplot, but there’s enough mystery, action, and humor to make up for it.
4/5

Other: I noticed that this book was not quite as humorous as The Book of the King. However, there is still more humor than in most of my favorites, along with a good-sized helping of excitement. I was also intrigued by the Wormling’s sword, as I found it to be interesting and different. 

Overall Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.