Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Week

Hello, everyone! Sorry this post is late. We had a bit of a busy evening last night, and I wasn’t able to post. So, here’s an update on me and what’s going on.

·        I finally got some work done on Elden Tales #2! It’s nowhere near done, but it’s coming along. I’m hoping to work on it some more this coming week.
·        You only have until Tuesday to vote on whether or not I should post story parts on Saturdays! To vote, click here and post a comment with your opinion. Please vote! I need opinions!
·        I’m doing Laser Tag at Laser Nation with my church Youth Group today! I am very excited about this since I really like playing Laser Tag but I rarely get to do so. What makes it even better is that one of my friends from Bible Study is coming too,
·        Remember how last week I mentioned that I had read The Silimarillion? Well, this coming week I am hoping to read The Lays of Beleriand, which is another book by J.R.R. Tolkien that deals with the history of Middle Earth. I am hoping that it will be shorter than The Silimarillion, since I am hoping that I can finish it by the end of February.

Well, that’s my week, more or less. Please comment on my blog and tell me what you think!
-Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Knight'a Quest and hope we will
    hear more about their adventures. Rosa is great.
    Would like to see more of you photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do have a sequel to Knight's Quest, but decided not to post it because it ends in a major cliffhanger, and #3 is uninspired and stuck. I hope to work on it as soon as I finish Elden Tales #2. As for my photography, I'll try to find a way to post more of it. Thank you for commenting!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.