Hi, everyone! It’s Saturday, which means it’s time for an update on my life!
· My novel has been going well. I’ve gotten a fairly good amount of work done on it, and hope to get even more done in the next few weeks.
· I have also started a new novel. This one is about a girl who gets pressured into entering a writing contest, ends up having to either win or suffer humiliation, and how she manages to win or not win. The main character? A small-town Texas girl named Destiny Lawrence. This novel is being written in first-person, present tense, one of my favorite writing styles because it’s different from the way most people write and it’s more dramatic than typical writing styles.
· There was a photo contest at the photo club I go to this past Thursday. You can see the photos I entered here. One of them, “Cherry Blossoms”, got an honorable mention.
· Recently, I heard some news that made me extremely excited: the third book in The Berinfell Prophecies, a series by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper, is coming out! In case anyone doesn’t know, The Berinfell Prophecies is one of my favorite series, and I have been looking forward to book three for some time now.
· I will be taking a short break from blogging, so don’t be surprised if this post is the latest one when you check.
Well, that’s about it. Thanks for stopping by!