Hello, everyone! Since today is Saturday and I didn’t post yesterday, it’s time for an update on what I’ve been doing lately.
· Last weekend, the 13th through the 15th, we went to Lexington, VA to see friends. We had a good time, and it was a nice break from normal life.
· Yesterday, the 20th, we went to the air show. We watched three groups: the Golden Knights, the Thunderbirds, and the GEICO Skytypers. My favorite group was the Thunderbirds. It’s amazing how they can do all those perfect formations and such. Even more amazing is how long they must have to practice to do it perfectly!
· I have gotten some work done on The Call, but not as much as I’d like. However, I have gotten one of the most important scenes done, and my three main characters are together and on speaking terms, or possibly arguing terms.
· I am very excited about reading the last and most recent Redwall book, The Rogue Crew. I actually didn’t realize that it was out until last night, when I found out that a friend had it. Naturally, I asked Mommy to request it for me from the library as soon as we got home.
· I have decided to make a slight change to my blogging schedule. Instead of posting updates on my life on Fridays, I’ll post them on Saturdays. This is because I tend to be rather busy Friday nights, and it can sometimes get a little hectic.
· Last, but definitely not least, SCHOOL IS OVER! The only thing I have left is a day or so’s work in my copywork, which will be easy. Needless to say, I’m extremely happy about this. I also hope that I’ll get more writing done, since I won’t have to worry about schoolwork.
Well, that’s about it. Thanks for stopping by!