Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello, everyone! I'm back again, with an update on my life.
  • My writing is going fairly well, and I expect it to go even better in the coming weeks. Why? It's quite simple. I have, in an effort to finish Hero by the end of October, have made it my goal to write one hour a day every day in the month of October until I finish it. 
  • School is going ok, more or less, except for the fact that I haven't been doing as well in history as I have in previous years. Also, I'm not very happy about my science. However, I haven't been happy about my science for probably a year or two now, so that's nothing new.
  • The weather here is cold, wet, and rainy. I already want summer back. I think that's a new personal record on how fast I get tired of the cold weather. This could, however, have something to do with the fact that I forgot to wear my jacket when I went out today. 
  • Wayne Thomas Batson's new book, The Errant King, is coming out at the end of October! I'm very excited about this, since this is the latest book by my favorite living author. Also, I've been seeing versions of the cover art on his blog since sometime during the summer and reading the summary since last December, so I'm very hyped about this. 
And that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. I want summer back, too, or at least early fall. Glad you are posting again...I've missed you!
    Love,

    Aunt Gladys

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.