Friday, April 29, 2011

This Week . . .


Hi, everyone! It’s finally Friday, and that means that it’s time for an update on what I’ve been doing!

·        My stories aren’t going very well. I only got a page or so written this week. Fortunately, I’ve almost gotten all three of my main characters together! I am hoping to get a lot done next week, and even more done after school is over.
·        Speaking of school, the Standardized Test is quickly approaching, and though I’m not very excited about that (I may know the material, but it’s a big test), I am excited about what comes after the Standardized Test: the end of school!
·        I have decided that there is no such thing as the perfect weather, at least not around here. It always seems to be either too hot or too cold. This is because it’s been very hot summery weather this past week, and before that it was really cold, at least for spring. Oh well. At least it’s warm and not snowing.
·        I have found something new to read at last! The book is called Black, and it’s the first in a four-book series by Ted Dekker. Although I haven’t been able to read it yet, between school, some other books I’m rereading, what little writing I’ve done, and doing stuff on the computer, I’m very much looking forward to it!

Well, that’s about it. Thanks for stopping by!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.