Friday, January 21, 2011

This Week . . .

Hello, everyone! Today, as I had been planning on posting what I'd done this week and possibly what I've been thinking about a lot, I shall compile a list of some of the above.

  • My cd player has been driving me BONKERS! It, apparently, is so old that it won't play the music I like anymore, despite the fact that it's fine with one CD . . . that typically puts me to sleep. Granted, it could be worse, but it is very annoying to not be able to listen to TobyMac, Krystal Meyers, Lecrae, and my "writing background music." Perhaps this is why I haven't gotten much work done on my (hopeful) novella, Elden Tales #2. No, it isn't actually called that, but I have yet to give it a title, despite the fact that it is 50+ pages long. Luckily, I should be able to buy a new CD player this weekend, as long as I can get to Wal-mart or somewhere else of the sort.
  • There are no comments on my blog! I know that I can't expect that many comments, but I know that someone's read this, and I'd like feedback, especially on my writing and photography (which is coming)! Did you like it? Did you hate it? Do you think something needs changed? I know that at the moment, Knight's Quest isn't the most original idea in the world, and in a few spots it might be more than a little cliche, but I'd love your feedback anyway! Wow, I just rhymed there!
  • It is way too cold for my taste. In fact, it's freezing! Literally! It has barely gotten out of the thirties and low forties all week! Brr! A tropical island sounds really good right now . . .

So, that's my week. It's way later than I'd like, so I shall sign off now. Farewell!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.