Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunshine Flower

I took this picture about a year ago at the US Botanical Gardens in DC. (It's inside, in case anyone was wondering how in the world flowers could bloom in winter.) It was taken for the Complimentary Color competition at the photo club I go to. This picture is one of my favorites, and the one I thought would most likely place. Unfortunately, it didn't even get an Honorable Mention. I call it "Sunshine Flower" because of the way the light shines through the petals. What do you think of my picture?
-Sarah

By the way, the voting on whether or not I should post story parts on Saturdays has been extended to the eighth of February. To vote, click here and comment with your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.