Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Warrior Review


Author: Bryan Davis

Characters: Fairly good. The characters were interesting, but after a while, I got a little tired of all the good guys being incredibly noble all the time. While I like nobleness in a character, these people are being noble all the time, and after a while, it started to get on my nerves a little. Also, there’s a certain female character who drives me slightly crazy.
3/5

Location: Ok. The location was different from most, and intriguing enough, but I got confused in several places.
2/5

Plot: Very good. The plot was exciting, with plenty of action, a dash of mystery and intrigue, quite a few plot twists, and just a touch of humor. It’s definitely the best part of the book!
4/5

Other: This book is the sequel to Starlighter, so make sure you read that before you read Warrior, if you haven’t already.

Overall Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.