Friday, April 8, 2011

This Week . . .


Hail, all ye who cometh to my blog! Since today is Friday, it’s time for an update on my life!

·        My stories, sadly, aren’t going as well as I’d like them to be going. So far, I’ve only gotten the chase scenes and the attacking, but no answered questions. I hope to remedy this today or tomorrow, if possible. My Easter story isn’t doing much better, as I only have two scenes in part two. Fortunately, it’s a short story and I already have Part One written. Also, I finished typing Ovulum this morning, which is good. However, I need some help with one of my other stories. You see, I need a name for a certain group of bad guys. These bad guys are evil, twisted humans (and possibly elves as well) who, at the moment, wear all black, typically have hoods on so you can’t see their faces, and wield swords and some kind of taser-type weapon that looks like a black staff. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated. (And please do not suggest “pretzel people.” Someone has already suggested that and the humor has worn off.)
·        I have started and finished Pilgrim’s Progress. It, quite obviously, went a lot faster than I expected. It was also a bit, dare I say it, boring. And while I’m quite aware that it’s an old book and an allegory, I highly prefer the Kingdom and Knights of Arretthrae series, both of which are by Chuck Black.
·        Now, the piece of news that I’m most excited about. As some of you may know and most of you probably don’t, I spend quite a bit of time reading the Webkinz Insider and Underground forums. These are two forums, the first of which is primarily for Webkinz-related stuff, though there’s considerably more than Webkinz on it, and the second of which is a forum for The Berinfell Prophecies by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper, one of my favorite series. I have wanted to get an account on one or both of these for quite a while, and this week, I actually got accounts on both of them! My past week’s computer time, other than what I spent on my blog and stories, has mostly been spent exploring these new accounts. And, I like both of them even more than I expected to.

Well, that’s about it for this week. Please comment and vote in my surveys! I always like to hear what you think!
-Sarah  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.