Monday, May 23, 2011

Flowers and Gardens

Hi, everyone! Today is Monday, and that means that I'm posting some of my photography. Today, since there's a Flowers and Gardens photo competition coming up at the Loudoun County Photo Club, I decided to post the pictures I'll be entering. So, here they are:

This is a picture that I blogged about in Chilly Cherry Blossoms.
This picture was taken very recently, when I went to Lexington two weekends ago.

This is a picture that I re-did in Black and White. To see the original picture, go here.
I hope you like them! I'll let you know how they do on Friday. What do you think of them? Please comment and tell me!
-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I like them all, especially the texture in the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like them! Only one got a ribbon though. :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.