Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainbow Flower

Hello, everyone! I've returned, with more of my photography! Here's today's picture:


This is a picture of a flower. I have no idea what variety, but it looks something like a large dandelion, only red and slightly different. (Did that make sense?) I took this picture at a local public garden, then gave it this look with (you guessed it) a Photoshop filter. What do you think? Please let me know!
-Sarah
Note: In case anyone was wondering about the former title, I messed up because I was planning to do a different picture. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. This one is not my favorite. Its dark and hard to see. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok; everyone has their own opinions. (It does look better in print, so I can see why you wouldn't like this one.)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.