Monday, March 28, 2011

Flower Collage

Hi, everyone! I'm back with some of my photography once more! Today's picture is different from most of the pictures I've posted thus far. Why? Well, see for yourself:


This picture is my first collage since I first got into Photoshop. The pictures are all different versions of the same photo, which also serves as a background. The different looks came from my playing around with the different layer masks and effects in Photoshop, trying to figure out how many different abstract-type effects I could come up with, and the beveled edges were done in a similar manner. So, what do you think? Please comment and let me know!
-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Just realized I didn't put a title on here . . . better do that now.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.